Friday, August 21, 2009

Its about time!

Evening world! Yvonne here.. 1/2 of "MY". This is my first blog and I've been feeling inspired lately but haven't had the time to actually start because of work and I wanted to make sure things were perfect on here. After glancing at other blogs I realized that err um nobody is perfect and its better to just do you than swagger jack other people's stuff.
About moi.. I'm a Kenyan born but American raised young fashionista who just loves everything fashion! From makeup to shoes to accessories and ofcourse clothes!..anything and everything glam! oh btw I love shoes!!


I've been eyeing the Alexander McQueen booties... for $1,155 I'll settle for looking for a similar bootie that can fit my budget.. *smile




Well it's about time I started this blog.. its been way overdue!




Balmain Jacket, Skirt, Shirt, McQueen booties and leather bag... omg.. I'm gonna sleep happy!


cheers!




-Yvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment