Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rihanna loves her black/ Acid Wash Jeans

How BLACK can you Go?


www.theybf.com)

So looks like Rih Rih likes the color black. Lately she's been slacking on her dress game..here she looks cute but I'm to use the more trendy Rih Rih. I guess her stylist is on vacation...possibly working with Ciara because clearly she's been looking better these past few weeks than my favorite Rih Rih. But nevertheless, I still found some pieces to swagger jack her look.. lol


(picture courtesy of





.... this was her a few days ago.. come back to us Rih Rih




This is the Rih Rih I miss ... tear drop.. and the black looks very good and polished on her. not sloppy!

..Ok I've been seeing this acid wash jean trend. I'm an 80's baby, but I don't know If I really like the trend. Teyana Taylor and Rihanna have been seen wearing the jeans. I've also found some acid wash jeans for you all that like them. Good luck pulling it off though. I don't think the trend will last too long.. thank goodness. Just my opinion though! I'm nobody's sylists. lol









-Yvonne



*currently listening to "Yellow" by ColdPlay.. one of my favorite bands...



1 comment:

  1. I enjoy black, dont like that type of jean though... too trendy

    ReplyDelete