Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Combat Boot Swagg

Hey guys! How many of you ladies would step out the house in these combat boots?? Miranda and I both would def make a statement! I know Miranda loves the Doc Martens.. me personally it wouldn't be my first shoe choice but why not? I think they are different. I know i'd wear mine like Angela did below or with some leggings or a dress to girl them up.






Forever 21 Combat ankle boots $32.80 (Buy Here) Perfect option if you just want some to put in the closet for that one day you decide get your combat boot swagg on..








14-eye boot. Non-steel toe. A Dr. Marten original for women $125 (Buy Here) The real combat boot maker. I dare you to buy and wear! Send me pics please :)


Not really sure who this friend is.. But Angela is super cute and every now and then her style is def on point.

Simply fabulous! See how you can girl up these edgy boots!

Here is my version of Angela's look..




-Y

6 comments:

  1. <3 the blog..
    whats the name of Angelas Boots? ive been trying to find them forever and their not Doc Martens..so no luck lol if you could let me know i would really appreciate it thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rochelle thank you soo much for stopping by!!! I will get the brand of Angela's boots for you!! Keep checking and thanks for the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my names jennae jus wondering if you figured out the brand of angelas boots were yet?! im in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey jennae, I am still searching for Angela's boot. I haven't found it either. But, you can visit forever21.com or even endless.com for some great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Never thought the combat boot would be fashion chic.

    military boots

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect posting.
    Really nice writing.
    As always your posts are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete