Saturday, December 26, 2009

..:Quiet Storm:.

Hey guys!! How was everyone's Christmas? Even tho it didn't feel like Christmas, I was still happy and felt super Blessed to just be around my family and friends!

So for Christmas my Mama gave me a pair of diamond hoops that I will keep forever..


I love them!! Oh and what do you guys think of the new Nail polish? I let my nail tech pick it out for me.


Ok Sooo dinner at Miranda's house was.. ahhh one word : PERFECT
Every Christmas they have the "Feast of the 7 Fishes" ..so basically NO red met allowed..here are some pics of the yummerific food..




Can't forget the best bottle of Moscato I have ever tasted!!

I swear guys you have to try this Moscato..its sweet and perfect!..Thanks Vic!

Of course we went out...and of course we took pics..here they are for your viewing pleasure :)








Love this pose..its so priceless and so my Miranda



Ladies it is so annoying when stockings fall..ahh the life of a Lady in tights!

 I think I just fell in love with my lipstick and blue mascara!








Ladies and Gents I had to share the spotlight on this Gorgeous Lady who in our opinion looked very Haute last night! Miranda and I couldn't stop eyeing her Jacket..and I love the statement jewelry..the whole outfit was put together so lovely!! Thanks for letting us take your picture hun! :)




Our friend Nadia also killed it in an ASOS staple dress! Gorgeous gal!


Thanks for stopping by guys!! I'm gonna hit the malls and see whats out there mainstream wise!

xoxo -Y

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely ladies thank you for letting me hang out with yall at the G on Christmas. I love your website and I'm a big Beyonce stan so I was all smiles when Destiny's Child Independent Woman song came on. And beautiful Miranda (Halle Berry lookalike) got us VIP treatment that night. KUDOS! Smiles. I will try to follow yall as much as I can. Many blessings!!!!
    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy!!! Hey lady! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the blog :) We had fun Friday night! Please come again and don't be a stranger!! :)
    -Y

    ReplyDelete