Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Peach Bellinis and Crepes..

Hey guys! How has everybody been doing? Well I'm doing well..and so is Miranda.. I am still working and training for a promotion that I will be getting in March.. and Miranda is back in school taking 21 credits! Lord please guide her! So these next couple of months are gonna be sooo busy for us!
But sacrifices lead to success!-Yvonne

So this past Sunday we along with our very good friend Cherisse went to the M st Grill for Brunch and oh my was it GOOD! Just by the name of this post you guys know it was super delicious!


























Here is a picture of me while I was in Vegas last week for my mommy's wedding!
I love the color RED!

I hope you guys are having a productive week! Can't wait for this long weekend! I am soo over the cold..I'm ready for open toe sandals..sundresses..margaritas at the pool..omg where is Summer?

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment