Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend Fashion Fun

Hey readers! New readers welcome to MY LifeStyle Mude. Thank you guys for stopping by. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did! So besides us cool regular folk.. few celebs were spotted out and of course I had to share the fashion pics with you guys.. check below.

Teyana Taylor was at the Fendi Boutique opening in Cali. Did you know that that's ALL of her hair. Sheesh!Where do I start with this outfit..I wouldn't wear OTK boots with cut offs.. but hey that's just me.


Singer Melanie Fiona looks cute here...but a season too late. Way too summery but cute nontheless.. Ms. Fiona attended the Think Pink Concert in Florida this past weekend.


Kanye West looks so handsome in this suit which he paired with some velvet loafers! All black everything is in full effect. He was over in Sydney, Australia to premiere his new short film "Runaway".


Ms. Kim Kardashian was spotted in downtown New York. I love her look until we get to those booties by designer Iris Van Herpen.. Hmmm she definitely is making a statement, I almost thought they were Alexander McQueen Armadillos. I love the quilted Madamoiselle Bag by Chanel, aviator shades, and blazer. Her friend idk what she was doing mixing the prints.



What do you guys think?


ttyl -Y

1 comment: