Monday, November 22, 2010

Best and Worst Dressed at the AMAs

Hey guys! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I can NOT wait to indulge myself in all the good food! Anyway, did any of you guys catch the AMAs last night? Well I flipped back and forth but for the most part it was kind of boring. Here are some of the red carpet looks..

Rihanna wore this deep red sheer Elie Saab Couture gown that just almost matched her hair. I like her hair color this way. I hope she doesn't go back to that red.
Jada Pinkett-Smith wore this Emilio Pucci dress with a molded leather bustier and bronze tiered skirt. Caged Louboutins completed her look. Her skin is beyond amazing. The look overall was just ok.
Taylor Swift looks almost unrecognizable with her new long hair. However, this looks like a wig. Right? She wore this embellished dress by Collette Dinnigan and some studded sandals. I guess it's cute?  
 Fergie looks cute in this Falguni and Shane Peacock mini dress. Toned legs and peep toe pumps completed her look.
 Oh Nicki...she brought drama to the red carpet wearing this Manish Arora dress. The dress really suited Nicki, I don't think anyone else could have possibly pulled this look off. Her green tipped hair and Christian Louboutin sandals completed the look.
Keri Hilson chose to wear a reptile printed LBD and paired gold embellished black peep toe pumps to complete her look. Cute look for the club, red carpet..eh not so much.


Katy Perry chose to wear this embellished Badgley Mischka gown, she paired some nude patent peep toe pumps. Very cute!
I don't know is all I'm going to say. I just don't know. I know Willow has her own style, she's young, but I just can't get jiggy with this!


What do you guys think of the looks? Rihanna and Katy Perry look the best to me. 

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment