Thursday, November 18, 2010

This Week in Fashion

Hey there dolls and gents! The weekend is almost here and I feel like Monday was just yesterday! I ain't complaining! So this week I wanted to show you the fashion fabulousity by some celebs!

Solange Knowles attended the Range Rover Evoque VIP launch party at Cecconi's Restaurant in L.A. the other night. She wore a yellow jumpsuit, gold necklace, and purple velvet shoes. I love her makeup and especially loving how her lipstick added more pop of purple to tie in the shoes with the whole outfit.

My girl Kim K attended the BEBE store in New York for the Kim Kardashian for BEBE jewelry launch. She wore velvet leggings with a tuxedo jacket which also had velvet trimming. Her nude blouse and pumps completed her outfit. Love this look! Duh..it's Kim! 

Model Selita Ebanks attends the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation's A Magical Evening 20th Anniversary Gala at The New York Marriott Marquis. She looks cute in her camel dress she paired some Christian Louboutins and a red clutch with her outfit. I love all the pops of red!

That's all for this week guys!

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment