Monday, November 29, 2010

Want That!

Hello World!

I've been a little missing in action, but I've been busy as a bee with my new holiday work schedule. But I'm back to blogging! Anyway, so the holiday season is here and I wanted to share some of my favorite things. (yes, I'm kinda jocking Oprah..but hey, we all have favs lol).

So here are a few random peices that I love (and want) and you can even use these ideas for holiday gifts!


Urban Outfitter Ecote Fur Vest $98


Victoria's Secret panties 3/$30
Every girl needs cute/sexy panties!

Asos Beaten Cuff $24.50

Ahava Mineral Hand Cream $20
Absolutely LOVE this hand cream...it's great for the dry weather!


OPI Mod About You $9.50
 My nails are painted this color!! hands down, this is my favorite OPI pink of all time! I might be getting this on the regular! I purchased mine at Suissa Salon in Tysons Corner mall. It's hard to find, so good luck scouting!

VS Tee-Jama (plus slippers with purchase!)

YSL Hydra Feel Water Creme $62
Just bought this creme...it's pricey but worth every penny! It hydrates, moisturizes, and brightens!


Melody Ehsani Tron Necklace $60

Report 'Kenley' Over the Knee Boot $94.00
Super comfortable and sexy! Wear with black leggings.


Leather and Lace gloves $45...so vintage, but edgy!


Marc Jacobs Lola Parfume...fun , girly scent

Topshop "Mazy" Flats $55

Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System $149.
Great way to thoroughly cleanse your skin and remove makeup, bacteria, and acne from beneath the skin's surface.

Mink Pink sequin blazer $178 - HOT!






Happy Holidays!
~M 
 

2 comments:

  1. That Urban Outfitters fur vest is AWESOME! I have it! If you wear it under a coat, extra warmth! =)

    ReplyDelete