Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy Awards 2011 Best and Worst

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away for a few but I'm back! First of all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you all! Hugs hugs hugs! Tell someone you love them today :-)

Did you guys catch the Grammy's last night? It was a bit boring, I only wanted to see the red carpet entrances, Rihanna and Drake's performance, uh that's about it really. Here are some of the best and worst dressed on the red carpet..

 Disappointed in Kim's choice, I've seen her looking much better. She wore a Kaufman Franco gown and nude peep toe platform pumps.

 Is it me or does Monica wear a lot of black? She wore a structured floor length gown, which also featured a plunging back. I love her cute pixie cut and she chose to accessorized with a sequined clutch and gold bangles. 

 Melanie Fiona looks boho chic in this striped Max Azira gown. I'm kinda over the headband trend but she still looks cute. 

 Kelly Osbourne wore a really cute Tadashi Shoji one-shoulder dress.I feel like something isn't right...the shoes maybe?

 Keri Hilson wore a blue Basil Soda dress, strappy sandals, and a gold Judith Leiber clutch, she looks cute.

 Jada Pinkett-Smith wore this cute silver mini and Louboutin pumps. She looks super cute!

 Eva Longoria wore a cute ruffled cocktail Ashi dress and paired black Brian Atwood pumps to her look. Very cute but I feel like I've seen her in something similar?

 Hated Ciara's look. Body is amazing but must she show soooo much skin? She wore an Emilio Pucci dress and black sandals. Womp.

 Janelle Monae wore a a sequined tuxedo jacket, satin slacks and platform pumps. She looked cute in her signature look. Loves!

 Jennifer Hudson wore a navy blue Versace dress and Christian Louboutin strappy sandals. She definitely has come a long way, she is looking good.

 Jenny from the block wore a sequined Emilio Pucci dress, not hating or loving it. 


Am I the only one wondering if Rihanna is wearing panties under her gown?.. I know I'm not! But, she looks cute in this Jean Paul Gaultier gown. Her hair is not too wild, thank goodness.

I'm not even sure what's going on, but Nicki is wearing a Givenchy leopard print ensemble. 

I wasn't wowed this year.. we need Beyonce to come back and wow us.

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment