Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do we love her look? Tika and Selita

"Gossip Girl" actress Tika Sumpter and Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks recently hit up Rebecca Taylor's store opening in New Yok. I just can't decide if I love their looks. See below.


Tike has the smoothest brown skin! OMG.. anyway...something isn't right about her outfit. I feel like it's too fall mixed with spring. The hat, the shoes, the dress, and blazer do NOT all go together.

Tika looks better here without the jacket. I love the dress and hat but the shoes and clutch...no!


I love Selita's Rebecca Taylor dress and Louboutin slingback pumps. The floral and polka dot mixed print dress is super cute. 


Both ladies showed Rebecca Taylor some love by wearing items from her collection.. what do you guys think of how they rocked them? My vote goes to Selita, she looks super cute.

-Y




Image Source: The YBF

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving Selita's outfit more. Especially the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the chick from GG is my new girl crush, but boy do i hate what she is wearing. i need to hook her up with my friend in NY who is a stylist. the shoes are sooooo bad for this look.

    ReplyDelete