Friday, October 7, 2011

Nicki Minaj Covers Cosmopolitan Magazine


Rapper Nicki Minaj graces the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine for their November issue. 

Fun Fact: Nicki becomes the second Black woman to grace the front in three years. Rihanna appeared on the July 2011 and March 2008 issues.

She gives readers an insight on her future plans:
“I’ll have hundreds of millions of dollars. I will have put out five albums and will have an Oscar and Grammy's. And I will be getting married and, a couple of years after that, [I] will have a bun in the oven.”

She comments about her dark side and past suicidal thoughts:

“It was one dead-end after another. At one point, I was like, ‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt – like maybe I should just take my life.”


She's taking us back with this look. I prefer this Nicki, very beautiful chick!

What do you guys think about her cover look?





Source 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment