Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BEYONCE AND JAY Z'S BEST COURT SIDE MOMENTS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The best couple in hip/hop ...pop culture..celebrityville ..well you get my point, Jay Z and Beyonce have been sitting pretty court-side throughout the years. I just love them! Check out their best court side moments!
  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PLUS KING BEY'S SEXY GQ COVER!

Beyonce wants us to "ketchup to her campaign" (in my best *2 Chainz voice*!) This racy cover for GQ surfaced the web and I'm not sure if it's an official release or not but she looks damn good after birthing sweet baby Blue Ivy! Oww mama! I mean dizaaaaaaaaaaam! Supposedly it's the February issue... release or not she looks GOOD!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't hurt em Bey, well Jay.. lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment