Tuesday, January 15, 2013

RIHANNA FOR COMPLEX MAGAZINE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The annoyingly crazy beautiful Rihanna covered Complex mag's February/March issue.
Check out the many pics she took to honor her 7 albums plus some Polaroid's and selfies she took herself!

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On her new album "Unapologetic"
Last November, Rihanna reached another career milestone when Unapologetic became her first album to debut at No. 1 in the US. “When I was making this record I had no intention except the truth,” she says. “So whatever is there is real. It’s raw. That’s why the album is called Unapologetic.” Not that she was apologetic in the past, but this time she says she dug deeper. “I held back before. I didn’t show a lot of myself. I was very guarded,” she says. “I needed to be open and free and fearless. Basically say, ‘Fuck it.’ What’s the worst that can happen? They’ll hate me? They’ve done that before.”
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Head over to Complex for the full exposure cover story!



No comments:

Post a Comment