Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going stud crazyyyy

Ok I stumbled upon another fab blog... "Natasha's Soiree".. she's from Spain and her style is super cute.. she featured these hot studded mesh leggings and I could picture myself in them right now.. what do you think yes or no?


check out Natasha's Soiree for more fabulousness!

So I've been browsing on one of my favorite online sites ASOS.com and they have so many cute things I'm about to loose my mind!!! I know Miranda would tell me NO! Because I'm such an impusle shopper so right now lets just say I'll hold out.. for a few dayy...errr weeks *wink!


This laced gold studded dress is super hot and for only $74.. should it be in my closet ...yes or no??

I really want this skirt..only $60.. its a YES!


ok I've been seeing lace everywhere and it's soo feminine and sexy..they have it in black also but purple is like my favorite color!! and $74 ..right up my alley.. si or no?
Happy Sunday
-Yvonne *smile
"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
- Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment