Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rainy Dayz

Buenos Noches! *smile! Okay today has been such a rainy glooooooomy Saturday! The only good part about the rain is it cools down the temperature and its less humid... and it also allows for some chill time... muy bueno!











anywho.. So I've watched two movies today.. Atonement and



Sex and the City. So I'm sure we've all seen the fabulous Sex and the City... and everytime I watch it I feel inspired and fall in love with fashion all over again. I feel a trip to NY coming soon.. the vintage shops are calling my name.






Atonement is a sad love story staring the lovely Kiera Knightley.. loves her dress.. and ofcourse the bangs *smile!






I also stumbled upon one of the best fashion blogs i've seen thus far called "Karla's Closet" ... I luv luv luv luv's her style.. she's not only edgy but her style is unique and feminine. Check her out! http://www.karlascloset.blogspot.com/


I was literally this ** close to buying these double strap platforms from asos.com.. She kills it tho.. check her out!
ta ta
-Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment