Thursday, August 27, 2009

Denim Vests and Jackets

Would you wear a denim vest?

I know you're probaly wondering why I always use Rih Rih as examples for trends and such; but you can't lie her and her stylist are always forward when it comes to fashion. Even though Rih Rih has a few slip ups here and there I always love how she looks so well put together and effortless!

Here's Keri Hilson pulling off the look too.


So my question to you is, will you be willing to wear a denim vest? I think it would look really cute over a simple tee and leggings. I'll be on the hunt to find my own vest soon!


This is how I'd wear my denim vest...
Queen Bee








Jean jackets, jean jackets, jean jackets! Now hello people!!! I know when I was in high school I owned a jean jacket and sadly got rid of it thinking that they would never come back in style. But it's funny how things come back with a little revamping. I'm so mad I don't own mine anymore but I will be on the hunt for a new one. Especially for this fall! Over a simple dress and flat boots. Be careful ladies, denim on denim can begin to look tacky! Here are some celebs in jean jacket action!









Polyvore.com also has a blog about 5 different ways to wear a jean jacket.. click here to read it.

Bluebird
This one was my favorite look..
-yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment