Monday, September 14, 2009

MTV VMAs

Ok so who watched the MTV VMAs last night? Pure comedy if you ask me. I really loved the MJ tribute though; Janet made her big brother proud! Now Kanye.. Kanye.. Kanye. Why he went on stage and stole poor Taylor Swift's light is another story. In my opinion I believe he was rude and wrong for what he did. I agree with him, Beyonce deserved that award but at the end of the day it wasn't up to him to go up there and voice his opinion. Um hello, thats what Twitter is for. LOL. I've uploaded some pictures of several people that looked FAB and pure HOTNESS, and some of those that just need to fire their Stylist or even hire one. Sheesh!


My girl Beyonce definitely looked pure Hotness. From the plunging neckline to the ruffles and those earrings. Yess! Hotness on my part!

Lol okay Solange... I'm not gonna lie because I'm not always a fan of what she steps out the house in; but last night she looked HOT! I am so loving ruffles this season and the one sleeve look is still in ladies! The satin platform pumps, I need those ASAP. And that studded clutch (um yess!!) I am not feeling her make up AT ALL and those earrings are a bit too extra. She still looks FAB tho.. what do you think?



It has to be embarrassing when you go out and see someone with your outfit on. Ladies you know you agree! But this Balmain dress is a banger. If Shakira didn't wear those tights and boots and opted for a high platform pump like P!nk she would have looked more FAB. But P!nk and that hair get a side eye! hmm. What do you think? P!nk's attempt let her take this one, but give me that dress and I'll definitely make it look HOTNESS lol!



Loved loved loved Keri Hilson's jumper and YSL pumps. OMG she only gets one word HOTNESS!


What the hell was Adrienne thinking? She has looked way better and she is too pretty to be steppin out the house in this mess! She can't even smile right because she know she looks wrong. Poor thing. Those boots and that dress don't even go well together. Atleast her make up looks fab. Fire your stylist boo!




Did Diddy piss her off and she took it out on her clothes. Like really.. I hate that print dress, the boots and the bracelets that look like they came out of Icing or something. Stop lettin Diddy piss you off girl. SMH

Amber girl.. your stripper days are long gone.. you did not have to pull this one out of your closet. You made it now.. SMH. Just give me the necklace and body. The rest you can keep.


Kimora and Djimon are just lovely together. Her post baby body is looking so bootylious and she is glowing! I love the sequined dress, boyfriend blazer and sandals. ALL HOTNESS! Her man looks daper and that is how a man should wear a suit!

I've seen better from Ms. Keys. I personally am not impressed with this dress. The circles make me dizzy. She looked better performing with Jay in those sequined leggings (which I'm going to purchase) than in this dress. But its not bad.. soo I'll be nice and grant her HOTNESS!


What bird(s) did Lady Gaga kill just to make this mess. Jean Paul Gauliter know he wrong for puttin her in this mess. OMG she looks better in her videos than on the red carpet. SMH girl..


Damn J-Lo we know you just popped out two babies and all but this dress aint lookin right on you ... Fresh of the runway Louis Vuitton stays ON THE RUNWAY. She looked okay but not fab.. sorry!


Jay ... what happened to ALL BLACK EVERYTHING??!! You wrong for the denim on denim, leather vest, and black timbs. You've looked better before.. dude what happened?? I love Jay but I'm so mad at this outfit.



(pause) ... why is his jacket so tight, what is that hair box helmet doing, his wife/ex sister-in law needs to tone down the make up and hire a damn stylist! .. no words






Okay yall! Let me know what you think. I am not a fashion guru but damnit I know enough fashion to know whats in and whats NOT! Comment on who think looked the best at the VMAs.


www.twitter.com/vonneystar <-- follow me :)

-Y



No comments:

Post a Comment