Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fashion Week Favs

Hey guys! It's "Fashion Week" season and I am super jealous of all the fashionistas who get to attend all the shows and such. I added some pics of several celebs who looked super fab! Let me know what you think!


Kim and Melody look soo fab! I love the one shoulder look on Kim and Melody's jumpsuit is super chic. They both look very very beautiful in the black! Loves it ladies. Kim is really tempting me to get a pair of classic black Louboutin pumps.. *bites nails



My girl Kelly has been doing the damn thing lately. She looks very pretty and I see everyone is getting "bootie" crazy! I'm already up to 3 pairs of booties myself..tempted to buy more!

One word..FABULOUS! I want her shoes like now! Her blazer is very sexy! Loves it!


Still trying to figure out if I like these thigh high Louboutin boots?? CiCi looks cute though.


Its been awhile since I've seen Ciara looking soo chic. I really love this tuxedo blazer on her. And there go the Louboutin pumps tempting again.... lol! Loves this look though! I would've changed her hair though...*sideeye


Angela is so different when it comes to her style. She looks super cute though.




So what do YOU think??

Is it raining where you are?? Today has been a yucky day!


-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment