Thursday, September 17, 2009

Throw them in the bag or NO?

Here are a few things I've been eyeing lately.. I'm about to literally throw them in the bag.. not too sure yet though.. HELP!





Omg how cute is this shirt. The structured shoulders say enough for me. Buying!

I want this jumpsuit sooo bad. And I will definitely get it!!






I'm still on the fence about these muli-color sequin leggings..but I think I will make a statement if I wear them correctly. This jacket is super chic..loves it. And yep I will def buy a pair of all black sequin leggings. Pair them with a blazer and platform pumps! Yes!








I've been eyeing these few pieces to add in my closet. I definitely need another one shoulder dress, gotta stay trendy with a strong shoulder piece(whether it's a dress or shirt) and I can't go wrong with a sequin dress.. yesss another one!



Ok these are on sale at Aldo for $85... should I just throw 'em in the bag or no?




(click the pictures to go to the direct website for more shopping info.)


wHat do you thiNk??...

-Y



P.S. .. Miranda found us a new shopping site.. straight from the UK. They ship internationally. Check it out ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment