Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leopard Coats.. its TRENDING



Hey guys! Okay I know I haven't posted in so long.. please forgive me! Bisou bisou! Anywho..so we all know that leopard prints are way IN this season and will NEVER go away.. But adding on to shoes..bags..scarves, Leopard coats are a trend this season!

Miss Hilton doing the all black look! I love the Loubs!

The gorgeous Delmy from Fashion Bananas in a Faux fur Zara coat

Model Lily Donaldson in a cropped fur coat LBD and opaque tights.. Keeping it simple and sexy!


Blogger Maegan in a vintage faux coat...check her blog out here

Kate Moss in a classic leopard trench! I love this entire look!

Remember to keep it simple..the print already speaks enough!






Oh and yea.. we are snowed in here! Blizzard of 09!!

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment