Thursday, December 17, 2009

Miranda's Shoe "Lust" List

Happy Holidays, readers! Ok, so I've been browsing (of course) and I've seen these insane shoes..loves all of them. Anybody reading, I wear a size 7. Thanks :)



I'm crying as I post this, (lol not really) because I sooooo want these booties! Meet the Luxury Rebel Jackie bootie...the bootie is adorned with studs and has a metal heel. Wear themwith your All Black Everything...and you'll def turn heads!


Love them! The Carvela Gambia bootie is the perfect shoe with the studded fringe and peep toe. Love the patent leather trim. I would wear these with black skinnies and a solid turtle neck. Viole!

Oweee! This are some bad shoes! Carvela Airtight bootie are just what you need in your collection of shoes. I love that they lace up and have a gold contrasting heel. Wear these and you'll have plenty of haters...I bet!

Like?
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment