Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall into Style

Happy Monday guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend!! It rained like crazy over here in the DMV! I spent lots of time watching movies and catching up on some of my favorite reality shows, can't forget the amount of sleep I had too! Poor Miranda is suffering from the midterm blues! She had lots of projects to get done and we usually hangout or have dinner dates but we missed each other this past weekend! So everyone say a prayer for Miranda! Gotta stay fabulous and educated!

Okay so I pitched an idea to Miranda about doing a Fall Shopping Checklist! I came up with it because several people have been asking me about what to shop for this season. So I decided to share it with you all.

Here it goes..

  • Riding Boots


  • Moto Jacket


  • Leather gloves


  • Anything Lace


  • Anything with a Leopard print


  • Statement Jewelry


  • Comfy knit sweaters


  • Sexy Turtlenecks


  • Motorcycle boots


  • Over-The-Knee boots


  • Sexy high platform pump


  • Faux Fur- Jackets or Vests


  • Beret hats


  • V-neck tee


  • Large carry all tote bag


  • Opaque tights


  • Boyfriend blazer


  • Sequin, Sequin, Sequin!!


  • Studded belts, skirts, shoes, dresses, etc


  • Tailored trouser pants


  • Ankle boots


  • Ruffled blouses and dresses


  • One shoulder dress


  • Pencil Skirt


  • LBD (little black dress)


  • Ripped and bootcut jeans


  • Bold lips (Reds,Plums, Wines)



Fall

Fall by mylifestylemude featuring Lipsy

Fall

Fall

So I created a party look and a day weekend look.
Sequin dress, boyfriend blazer, Louboutin pumps, bold lip, Chanel chain bag.. Perfect for that sexy sophisticated party look! Gotta smell good with Chance perfume by Chanel!
party with Chanel




I love this sweater!!! Can't go wrong with leggings, riding boots, and a comfy knit sweater.


So ladies here is your Fall check list! I think my top three must haves are black blazer, platform pumps, and anything sequin and top it off with a bold lip!

We got a request by a reader to do a post on bargain buys. So we didn't forget about ya! We are gonna do a post on where to find cute sexy dresses, shoes, bags, and accessories "on the low". So look out for that!

-Y

1 comment: