Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love ThoSe GloVES!

I love Gloves, gloves, gloves...Gloves I do adorrrree! (ok, corny but you get it!) SO, gloves are everywhere this season. OMG and you can dress them up or down with ANY outfit. You can be classy in opera gloves that come to the elbow, or you can be edgy in short studded gloves. Either way, look fierce in them.

I absolutely loves them, and so does Yvonne. We actually wore lace gloves in our photoshoot!

These are different ways to wear your gloves.


Speedracer Gloves: Free People $48




From left to right: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Alexander McQueen; Louis Vuitton



Source: Splendicity
Ummm, is it me or does Sarah Jessica Parker look amazing here?! She attended the launch of Sex and the City: the movie and she looks great, as always!
The Pink Ruthie Davis Patio pumps, kill it!
That Alexander McQueen smoke dress ($2,500), Damn.
And those sheer opera gloves, GET IT!

Look who we have here! Mrs. Jessica Rabbit with all her curvacious sexiness! I must say, if i had this body, I would def wear this whole outfit, complete with 8 in. pumps. Love your gloves, Mrs. Rabbit!

Why is Dita Von Teese so freaking beautiful and UBER CLASSY? My goodness, she looks great in everything and she has that 1950s look always. Absolutely love her gloves and all black everything! Go Dita




Very regal look here for Rihanna. Those lave gloves did the outfit justice. Reminds me of a bad girl Madonna in her "Virgin" days...


I absolutely LOVE these red opera gloves. They add the perfect touch of contrast to a black and white outfit.

OK, firstly, I'm in Love with the ALL BLACK EVERYTHING look here. It looks so girly and trendy with the wrist gloves. I would rock!

Anybody bold enough to channel Micheal Jackson?? I would actually wear all black sequin gloves out...would you???


The always over-the-top Ri Ri rocking her fur and grey gloves. I actually LOVE this whole outfit (on her lol). This look screams biker babe. Loves it Ri Ri!!



Jennifer Hudson in her half gloves. Not really feeling the fit of her outfit or those leather pants, but I do love those gloves. I'm getting these and wearing them with a blazer!



Source: fashionunder100.net
Lily Allen in long gloves. LOVES this outfit!
Fashionunder100.net. Visit this website...celebrity style on a DIME!



VICTORIA'S SECRET LADIES....DO THE DAMN THING! They look great with their opera gloves and sky high pumps!
(this is us next time Vonney!)


Here's some cute ones I liked:
Gloves
Gloves by Exotica featuring Yves Saint Laurent accessories


Enjoy!
**Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment