Thursday, November 12, 2009

Amerie gets chic for ELLE Magazine

R&B Songstress Amerie gets fab with Elle magazine. Here are some photos of my favorite looks..



See by Chole dress, Gucci shoes, Temperley belt.. I love everything about this outfit..The pink looks amazing on her.


CL sequin jacket, Rag & Bone leggings, T by Alexander Wang tank..I love everything about this outfit! I love the sequin jacket and the leggings! LOVES!

Alexander Wang dress, Unearthen bullet necklace, Pamela Love bear ring, Givenchy shoes..I love how Amerie looks in this dress! The nude and black and bustier look is very sexy!


Elie Tahari top, Givenchy pants and shoes, Bliss Lau body chain..I want these leggings!! Someone ship them to me!! And umm do you guys see those McQueen booties in the back..omg I want!

T by Alexander Wang tank, Topshop shorts, Miss KK feather necklace, Studded cuff, ChloƩ over-the-knee boots..I love OTK boots.. my favorite! I dont know if I'd wear this outfit but its cute nonetheless..

Alexander Wang fringe top, Alexander Wang boots, Jet jeans, Pamela Love daggers..I've seen a lot of celebs in these boots! This outfit is super cute and chill..





Sooo guys you know this weekend is the big Jimmy Choo & H&M arrival. I will be going to NYC to take part of this exclusivity since they didn't want to bring it to the DMV area :( I hope I find tons of cute stuff..I know I will!





-Y

1 comment: