Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rihanna's "Hard" album cover...



WOW! So Miss Rihanna is at it again, showing the world how much of a "changed" woman she is. From this picture, I'd say she has TOTALLY changed. Gotta give it to her, she is definately killing the edgy fashion game right now with her style, hair, attitude..the whole nine.

Something about this image screams, "Give it to me right now, or I'll shoot you!" Sad part is, I think she would really do that to somebody...chic seems crazy.

For this "role model," I personally think she is giving too much. That's just me. I don't understand why this chic contiues to be naked in aaaalllll her pics. Next on the agenda: Playboy. We get that you are edgy Rih, we get it! You've showed us countless times! I understand sexy, but ummmm.

Loves the chic, just not feeling some her looks, this being one of them...

What are your thoughts of this uber-sexy album cover? Is she doing too much?

Feedback?
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment