Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jimmy Choo Madness

Hey guys! Sorry it took me forever to get back to you all about my NYC weekend getaway. Soo everyone knows that Jimmy Choo tied up with H&M for a collection with several pieces including clothings, shoes, handbags and accessories. They launched it last weekend and if you missed it then I don't know what to tell ya because the pieces went fast..

So as I'm driving through Manhattan Friday night around midnight, I passed an H&M with people camping out!!...yes! Camping out people.. I told myself it could never be that serious. Of course the collection is worth standing in line for a bit but overnight in the cold and rain...no way jose..not me!

Needless to say .. I got really lucky to get these sexy zebra studded pumps. The last size 8 made to fit me :)









So did anyone else get lucky? Or how many of you waited and camped out? lol.. I won't make fun anymore..but thats about it..enjoy the rest of your night..and good morning to those around the world =)


-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment