Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shoe Lust: Jessica Simpson Essas Booties

Hey Dolls...Fall is officially HERE!!! That means it's time clean out your closets...out with Summer, in with Fall/Winter!!! I'm getting adjusted to this weather in DC. We literally went from mid 70s one day to mid 50s the next! Oh well, Mother Nature is letting us know she is here to stay. I'm super jealous that my partner is in the SUN (missing you Vonney :(

So I was browsing the net (as always) and came across these super cute Jessica Simpson Essas booties. Can you say SEXXXAYYY! I LOVE the heel and height, with the capped toe...it brings a unique look to the bootie. I think this will be my next bootie purchase...of course the leopard ones!









So ladies what do you think?!?! HOT, huh?!!

1 comment:

  1. The leopard ones are Hott!! I can see you in them. Missing you too xoxoxo -Vonney

    ReplyDelete