Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MIA..but not for long

Hello Everyone! How has everyone been? I hope you guys are all doing well! I figured I would let you know all know why Miranda and I have been MIA..

So Miranda is grinding out her last 2 months of school.. Then it's cap and gown time! I'm sure you guys remember that feeling and also how your last semester went. So she's just been focusing on school and such.

I've been swamped at work..with my new position and also in the process of moving! So I've been super busy!

But we wanted to let you guys know we are still here and we will be back!

Thank you for the support!!


P.S.: Is it warm where you are? Spring is approaching. Time for all the warm pastel color combinations in the wardrobe and such.

-M&Y

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miranda it's your cousin Reggie congrat's on the graduation the world is yours fly beautiful butterfly. Take care I will talk to you soon. Reggie

    ReplyDelete