Friday, August 24, 2012

TIKA SUMPTER FOR ROLLING OUT MAG


Stunning actress Tika Sumpter sat down with Rolling Out Magazine to talk about her likes and dislikes and the road to superstardom. Check out her full spread and excerpts from Rolling Out Magazine below.


"After being in the industry for a few years now, what is the one thing that you know about yourself that you didn’t know before?"
Well, I know that I’m enough, and that I have something to offer the world. I guess now that I’ve grown up and gotten a little older, I know what I want, and I know what I want in a mate and I’m able to say it.  I’m not one to beat around the bush anymore. There was a time when I was so concerned about hurting people’s feelings, but it’s not that way anymore. While I still care about people’s feelings, I understand the importance of being able to express exactly what I want, and exactly how I’m feeling.


"Dress or Jeans?"
 I’m a jeans kind of girl. If I could wear jeans everywhere that I went, then I would. We have to dress up all of time for red carpets and other events, so while it’s fun to play dress up, I prefer t-shirts and jeans.

"Heels or Flats?"
Heels make you feel taller and longer. They just stretch everything out and make you feel sexy. But flats are just easy breezy. Anything that is simple is alright in my book.


"After seeing these pictures, and reading your spread, what do you hope that our readers walk away with?"
I just hope that they are able to get the essence of who I am as a woman. I’ve worked really hard to be where I’m at today, and I still have a long way to go. But from this experience, I hope they see a person who works hard, but still appreciates the little things in life. I really enjoyed this experience, and I hope that comes across in this piece. I’m excited.

Read the rest of her interview HERE.

Oww!! Tika Tika.. you looking good girl. I need her to reveal her skim regime asap. It's flawless!!!



1 comment: