Monday, November 26, 2012

NEW MIXTAPE: FABOLOUS 'THE SOUL TAPE 2'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey there peeps! So for those who know me, know that I love me some Hip-Hop..not just the stuff you hear on the radio..but yeah I keep up with most of what's not so mainstream. Anyway, rapper Fabolous dropped his 2nd installment in the Soul Tape Series. It has some dope features from J.Cole, Wale, Pusha T, Troy Ave, Trey Songz, Cassie, Broadway, Joe Budden, Broadway & Teyana Taylor. Fab still has his quirky bars in tact throughout the tape with some cool quotables. I am on my fourth listen without any skips. [Usually how I listen to my tapes/albums before I give my opinion]. 
If you're a hip-hop lover download the mixtape here stream the tape below.


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment