Sunday, October 23, 2011

MYLM Style: The Night on The Yard part 1- HU Homecoming edition!

Hey there dolls and gents! So the weekend is officially over (*insert sad face here*) and I can honestly say that I had a BLAST. Being able to go back to my Alma mater to take part in some of the homecoming events was so much fun! We got a chance to snap some pics on Friday while we were on "The Yard" of some fly HU peeps.

Check out part 1 of our style post...Howard University Homecoming edition !

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for part 2!!

Thanks to everyone we ran into and participated! Some of you guys were camera shy, but oh so fly!









1 comment:

  1. Great post! The style of the females is ridiculous! I wish there were stylish ladies like this in my city! The twins are my fave! Love it!

    ReplyDelete