Tuesday, November 2, 2010

MYLM Presents: Ijeoma

Hey readers! So I was on my facebook browsing through Ijeoma's pictures and immediately thought "Wow, this girl can dress!" Without a doubt, I knew I had to feature her on the blog. Ijeoma is our Fashionista of the Week!
Check her out!

Yvonne: What are 3 Words that describe your style?
Ijeoma: Art deco: I like classic, couture pieces with a few vintage items, but I always keep the overall look grounded in a modern aesthetic. Feminine: I love embracing the feminine side of me, so that’s things like brighter and vibrant colors, skirts/dresses- they make me feel a lot more beautiful. Elegant: I think that elegance is important with clothing, and it’s also in how you carry yourself and how you move.

 Yvonne: Name a celebrity who's style inspires you.
Ijeoma: Dita Von Tess the girl is fabulous, she isn’t afraid to try something different, and always looks amazing in everything she wears. She isn’t afraid to try something new and knows what works for her body and wears it all with confidence. I adore her occasional eclectic style! And also as of recent Jada Pinket Smith.

Yvonne: What are three of your favorite designers?
Ijeoma: Naeem Khan, Marchesa, and George Chakara .

Yvonne: Do you prefer to shop in stores or online?
Ijeoma: In store defiantly! I do browse online to get an idea of what I like or what’s new, but I HAVE to try it on before I buy it, because if it doesn’t fit feel or move right on my body it just wont work!

Yvonne: What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Ijeoma: Bazaar! I love that magazine!


There you have it guys! I know I'm not the only one who likes the way she put it together. The one thing I like most about Ijeoma's style is that she knows what works best for her body. A tailored look always looks so effortless and chic!

Thanks Ijeoma!

Would you like to be featured on the blog? Email us your pictures to be our next Fashionista of the Week!

-Y







1 comment: