Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lanvin for H&M!

Hey readers! H&M has done it again. Teaming up with a major designer for another big collabo in the fashion world. Last year I was so excited for their Jimmy Choo collabo, I went to NY to get my hands on some shoes. This time H&M and Lanvin bring us another amazing collection to hit stores in the US November 20th and the rest of the world November 23rd.
 According to H&M, the collection will have both womanswear and menswear and will be designed by Lanvin’s artistic director Alber Elbaz, and menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver.

“H&M approached us to collaborate, and see if we could translate the dream we created at Lanvin to a wider audience, not just a dress for less. I have said in the past that I would never do a mass-market collection, but what intrigued me was the idea of H&M going luxury rather than Lanvin going public. This has been an exceptional exercise, where two companies at opposite poles can work together because we share the same philosophy of bringing joy and beauty to men and women around the world.”
Alber Elbaz, artistic director of Lanvin.


The women’s collection consists of 30 pieces and 15 accessories, ranging from clothing, jewelry, hats, sunglasses, handbags, footwear and a lipstick and features some amazing trends ranging from animal prints, huge ruffles and florals.
The mens collection consists of 25 pieces and 15 accesories.

H&M stores will be going CRAZY in a few weeks. I see a few pieces I like.

What do you think?

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment