Friday, April 30, 2010

Can I get a Window Seat...

Hey blog family! How has everyone's week been? I hope well! TGIF! The weather is soooo gorgeous today in the DMV. Nothing is really new other than the fact that my Miranda will be walking in her cap and gown in a week! Yayy for her! As far as I go, I'm loving my new apartment, location and all! So that's just the update.

Last night I went to Happy Hour at the Park at 14th St. in Washington, DC with my very very good friend Monica! She's been featured a few times on the blog if you've been keeping up. Well we had tons of fun! Miranda didn't come.. but we sipped some wine for her lol!

The title of this blog post is for Monica who loves the new Erykah Badu cd. The song is pretty dope too.
Listen here!

Here are our pictures...enjoy!

I wore something so makeshift ..One guy wanted to even take my shoes from me. I guess he liked them that much LOL 





This weekend is looking like its gonna be pretty fun filled! The weather always ups the ante when it comes to deciding where to go and what to do. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Y

follow me on twitter @FlyLikeV and Monica @CupofMo

No comments:

Post a Comment