Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We Introduce you to MelanieMARiE

Hey guys! Recently, my good friend Monica told me about a friend of hers that has her own jewelry collection. Not knowing that the whole collection not only features amazing statement necklaces, but also rings, bracelets, and earrings. To top it off Miss. Melanie White also has a collection of couture handbags.
As soon as I entered her site I fell in love with her entire collection! She has prices ranging from $10 to $375! Ladies you know how much accessories completes the look on any outfit! MYLM would love to introduce you to Melanie R. White!

Melanie is a native New Yorker, member of the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., and a Hampton University Alumnae. She loves fashion and her collection started about a year ago when she got frustrated with the bag she was carrying. Her mom said "Why don't you make a bag?" and from there MelanieMARiE was born.

Here are some of my favorites:







I love all her pieces! Ladies visit her site for more information and to purchase some her amazing accessories!

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment