Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Night at 1200

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy readers!!! I know it has been a little while since I've posted. But trust me, I thought about you all! Sorry for the delay. I must catch you guys up to what has been going on. So me and my friends threw a Holiday Party for our friends this past weekend. And it turned out so swell! So many familiar and unfamiliar faces came in to celebrate the Holiday Season. It was a lovely night. Here the pictures!

Monica and I both wore dresses from ASOS, I had a fun time styling her :) Her shoes are by Carlos Santana. My nude patents are Steve Madden.
Miranda wore a lovely dress from ZARA, belt from F21.

The shoes!!! and check out the patterned tights! Loves!




Buy my dress here and get Monica's dress here. Both found on ASOS.com

Happy Holidays guys! 

xoxo
-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment