Friday, December 17, 2010

This Week in Fashion

Hey readers! I've been slacking major on showing you guys my favorite looks by celebs. But here are a couple that I loved!


Jessica Alba looks amazing at the premier of Little Fockers. Wearing a cream Valentino strapless feathery cocktail dress and strappy Christian Louboutin Balota platforms.
La La Vasquez wore this leopard print turtle neck dress with peep toe pumps to the Style Awards.
Miss Kim K looks uber sexy in this grey dress and black peep toe Louboutin pumps. I love the belt that just accentuates her figure!
Ciara and her crazy figure looked sexy in an all black leather dress she paried with studded Louboutin pumps. She attend the Dity Money album release party.

 The Kardashian family recently took their 2010 Family Christmas Card..and I must say this is an amazing Christmas Card!
Flawless! I just love Kim!

Have a great weekend guys!

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment