Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best Dressed at 2011 People's Choice Awards

Hey dolls! So our admired stars in the entertainment industry hit up the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday. Some of them looked really cute! See below.

 Raven looks amazing, I'm assuming she lost some weight. But I'm not sure I like the jacket. Those thigh high Louboutin boots are something HOT !

 Kourtney looks so cute in this textured olive mini, she paired some Louboutins to complete the look. I love her hair and make up. Cute!

 Khloe died her hair and I'm actually feeling it. She looks so happy! (High five Lamar) Simple gown but she still looks cute!
 Beautiful family! The stylist gets major kudos from me. Kardashian girls are all so pretty!

Selena Gomez looks so pretty in this pink Paule Ka asymmetrical mini and neutral peep-toes. Love it!

 Cute soft blush J. Mendel gown, but looks like something I've seen Taylor wear before. 

 Kim wore a Malandrino mini with some Christian Louboutin pearlized pumps. Cute look! Love her!

This look is so Katy Perry. She wore a Betsey Johnson dress with fuchsia platforms. I love the shoes!

Who was your best dressed?

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment