Friday, January 7, 2011

Kim K covers Glamour Magazine


Beautiful Kim Kardashian covers Glamour magazine for their February issue. Luckily I have Glamour's subscription! Can't wait to get it!

Kim on women being comfortable with their bodies: “It’s a process. You have to learn to accept it. You have to learn to like what you see in the mirror. There are definitely times when I don’t feel like myself, but you have to fake it until you make it."


Kim on her success: “I’d be foolish not to take some of these opportunities that are coming my way. We all know this can go away at any moment.”


Kim on what she'd be doing at 30: “If you had asked me five years ago what I would be doing at 30, I would have said, “Married with a kid or two.” Not in a million years did I dream that I would be doing all the things that I’m doing."

Read more here.

-Y



Credit: Glamour

1 comment: