Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Trend: Colored Denim

Hey readers! Happy Saturday!! So yesterday during my lunch break at work, I stopped in ZARA (just to browse) and got inspired to write up this post. I told you previously that BOLD colors are in for this spring and summer. ZARA's spring 2011 collection is all about big bright bold colors. Loved it!

A great collection of spring sweaters and tee's all in bright colors! Loves!

 I loved this pink blazer and multi colored striped shirt. 

Cute orange knit sweater $39.90

Colored denim is definitely another trend you guys can think about adding to your closet! This spring I've been seeing skinner denim in different bold colors.

 ZARA had a great selection of colored denim for only $39.90!

Here are a few celebs wearing some..

So what do you guys think? I tried on almost every color and couldn't decide which to buy. I think I'll get blue and green and color block with a bright tee. You can head to ZARA or check out Dollhouse.com.




Dollhouse also has some cute colored denim on sale $19.99-$24.99!





 






 

















           -Y




Image Credit Baghaus and myLifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment