Thursday, June 9, 2011

MYLM Style- Summer Maxi Dresses

Hey guys! So Miranda and I have been really taking advantage of all the Happy Hours around DC lately..and yesterday we went to another one at the Donovan House! The weather was HOT, the drinks were cold, and I think we looked cute! LOL.. Check out our maxi dresses we wore yesterday..


 I wore my maxi dress (It's been sitting in my closet for years!), earrings from Kenya, and my wedges are from bakers!
  Miranda's dress is from Loehmann's, Necklace from Express, and her shoes are from DVF.


We finally got our Twitter up and running.. so make sure you guys follow us @MYLifestyleMude


4 comments:

  1. I am loving your maxis! I'm looking for some cute summer dresses.

    Speaking of cocktails...do you plan on attending "Cocktails with Belle"? I don't live in the DMV area, but my friends have gone and loved it. It is a great opportunity to network with black females in a positive setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your outfits are haute, and you two look effortlessly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits!!

    http://coffeeandreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete