Monday, April 4, 2011

Yvonne's Spring Wish List

So today was the first day I felt like spring and summer were literally around the corner. There are a few more things I would love to add to my closet. See below..



Yvonne's Spring Wish

Yvonne's Spring Wish by mylifestylemude featuring vintage style handbags




1. A cute spring polka dot dress 
2. Bustier
3. Colored Blazer (This is a necessity!!)
4. Colored Denim or Pants
5. Tribal print skirt
6. Cute wedges
7. Springy colored flats
8. Small Neutral handbag
9. Gold watch

Yvonne's Spring Wish by mylifestylemude featuring bezel jewelry

What are some of the things you ladies need?? I think I just need to add more COLOR to my closet. I will vow not to wear black again..well unless I have another pop of color in the mix.








No comments:

Post a Comment