Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer is Here! - MYLM Style

Hey guys! Last Saturday Miranda and I went out for the first hottest day in DC. I finally pulled out my maxi skirt and some of the tribal jewelry I bought back from Kenya. Here are a few pictures below.





I bought my skirt from American Apparel, all my jewelry is from Kenya.

I'm 5'1" and I was still able to pull off maxi skirts, don't be afraid!


Yesssss, Memorial Day is just around the corner, that means cookouts, pools are opening, long holiday weekend. I hope you guys have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I didn't think short people could pull of maxi styles this well but it looks great on you. I might try it. Very unique look with the jewelry from Kenya, too.

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your maxi skirt and your choice of jewelry, but plz tell me where i can find Miranda outfit, very cute.

    ReplyDelete