Sunday, June 5, 2011

MYLM Style- Trip to Abu Dhabi Bridal Shower

Hola chicas! Happy Sunday! I hope you guys had a great weekend! I definitely did! Today I went to a surprise bridal shower for my friend Asisat's cousin. The bridesmaids threw her a Sex and the City trip to Abu Dhabi theme. It was so beautiful and lot's of fun! Here are some pictures below...






I wore this colorful floral print dress I bought on my trip to Kenya, Tahari heels, and yellow clutch from ALDO.


Inside the shower...

Loved her orange dress from Zara!
 
  Her pink jumpsuit was super cute! 
Her red lip, the stripes on her dress, and the pearls...love!
Loved the print on her maxi dress!
 Pregnancy fabulousness!
Loved her tailored summer dress made from African fabric! Super cute!
Congrats to Layo! I hope you have a life full of wedding bliss!


1 comment:

  1. Nice theme, all of you ladies looked so effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete