Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rihanna Covers Glamour September Issue

Hello dolls! Rihanna and her ridiculously beautiful self graces the September cover for Glamour magazine. The carefree star talks about fashion, friendships, music, and Chris Brown... I am kinda over the whole CBreezy issue but people just wanna keep it dragging.

Photobucket

Photobucket

GLAMOUR: Your style has gotten more aggressive as your music has. Do you think of the two together in that way?

RIHANNA: Absolutely, and I don’t think of one without the other. My music definitely determines the direction we’re gonna move in. It’s like music, fashion, hair, makeup.

More after the jump


Photobucket

GLAMOUR: When you followed Chris Brown on Twitter, everyone freaked out and you jumped in with: “it’s…twitter, not the altar!” What was that about?

RIHANNA: That’s something people would love to make into more than it actually is, and I think that’s just something I’m gonna have to live with for the rest of my life, unfortunately.

Photobucket

GLAMOUR: You and Katy Perry are friends, right? You threw her bachelorette party when she married Russell Brand. And you’re competing. Are you “frenemies”?

RIHANNA: No. [Laughs. ] Katy is, like, the s—t. Honestly, I really love that girl. And when I met her, it was at a time when I wasn’t really talking to any females besides the women I work with and my best friend. I’ve always been like that, my whole teenage life, till now.

Photobucket

GLAMOUR: Ha! Let’s break your song “S&M” down. “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.”

RIHANNA: I’m just making fun of blogs and rumors. It used to really bother me. Now it’s like, “They called me a whore on that site yesterday, and today they’re calling me an idiot—not so bad!” It’s not acceptable, but there’s nothing you can do about it.

She has definitely evolved into one super star.. I can say that I do love Rihanna because what you see is what you get. I don't think she has to stunt for anyone, and if she is well she is playing her role quite nicely. Read more of her Glamour interview here.






Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment