Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fashion News: First Look at Jason Wu for Target


First Lady Michelle Obama's favorite designer Jason Wu partners with Target for a collabo that is confirmed to hit stores February 5, 2012. Prices range from $19.99 to $59.99 for clothing and $19.99 to $49.99 for handbags and scarves. The collection will be available at most Target stores and Target.com.

“My collection for Target embodies my signature aesthetic of feminine sophistication, with a mischievous nod to the 1960s,” said Jason Wu. “I’ve had an incredible experience partnering with Target and I am looking forward to bringing these affordable designs to women across the country.”
Check out Jason Wu's teaser video











First Missoni, now Jason Wu? I'm loving the direction Target is heading with these collabos!


No comments:

Post a Comment