Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reader Spotlight: Asia Cravens

I got the nicest email from one our readers, Asia Cravens from Pensacola, FL, who recently attended her school's homecoming. She asked me for advice on what to wear from makeup to dress, and I e-styled her as best I could! She sent me the pictures of her look...and she looked FAB! Everything from the dress to the sparkling shoes and jewelry! I love that she chose this royal purple with sparkles...it compliments her skintone very well!
Photobucket
Asia Cravens

Here's the rundown of her shining look!

Designer of Dress:
Milano Formals

Designer of Shoes:
Diva DNA

What made me feel beautiful:
I loved getting dressed up that day and I felt beautiful in my dress. Purple is my favorite color and the sparkles were a great touch. Plus it had a corset back so it fit perfectly.

Asia, you get TWO THUMBS UP from me!!!

Thanks so much on your support of our blog! Come back to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment