Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Video: Rihanna's "You Da One"

RiRi is back at it with another track titled "You Da One" off her newest  album, "Talk That Talk." Ok, so Rihanna is my girl, I do like her...but this video is very played in my personal opinion. She looks cute, I guess, with the blond bob wig and wacky outfits (which is nothing new).  I mean the gyrating and crotch grabbing is old news. She does the same moves in most of her videos when she's trying to be sexy. I don't know about you guys, but I would love to see her have a video that actually has a choreographed dance or theme, or do something unique that she's never done before. No hate on my part, but stepping out of her oversexed image would be great!

We get it: she is a rebel bad ass who exudes sex, sex, and more sex...but I'm personally falling asleep. Zzzzz.




Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment