Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 Habits Women should steal from Men



Hey ladies! So before I start listing habits you should steal from men, I just want to state that I love being a woman! I love all things feminine and being a true girly girl wearing my pumps, lip gloss, and nail polish. Duh! But sometimes it's good to mix both worlds. I picked some of the most important habits from Madame Noire I think every woman should have in order to stay ahead of the "game", so to speak. Check them below!



1. IGNORE YOUR PHONE How often do you hear a woman complain that her man hasn’t called or texted her back for hours? Just walk through a bar and you’ll hear it a few times. But, fact is, women are more attached to their phones than men are. Men are better at being in the moment—at being in work mode all day, to the point where they don’t even check their phone on their lunch break, or at enjoying a four hour concert so much, that they don’t want to connect to the outside world. And that’s a good thing. Enjoy the moment. Stop checking your phone. Time will pass much quicker and you won’t even realize it took him four hours to get back to you. 
 
Put the phone down ladies! I really need to work on this one. Like major! I am guilty of being on my phone while dinner, tweeting and taking pics, but it's actually not cute, at all! *coughs at Miranda* lol!
 
2. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE When it comes to relationships, don’t worry too much about where things are going. You’ll only stress yourself out because men just don’t worry as much about it as women do. So, you can either fight a constantly uphill battle of trying to drop hints about making your relationships “official”, or even about marriage, or you can sit back and enjoy the ride, like he is. Look—relationships that are meant to go somewhere, go somewhere. So don’t push it.
 
I'm not the only one who thinks, "Omgosh, is he the one, can he be my  future hubby? O_o". It's easier said than done, but I've heard it makes better for enjoying the moment not tripping about the destination!

3. PRIORITIZE FRIEND TIME Man time is very important to men. They make a point of having at least one day a week when they go do something with just the guys. Women are more okay with bringing their man around to what should have been “girl time”, and sometimes they neglect to have girl time at all because they get caught up in their relationship. But it’s good for you and your relationship if you completely separate yourself from your guy sometimes.
 
Girl night and girl talk is so important! If your man ever acts up, your girls are always gonna be there. Cherish your good girlfriends ladies! You're gonna need them one day as bridesmaids, lol! 
 
4. STICK TO YOUR HOBBIES Same idea as prioritizing friend time, but more than just taking you away from your man for a while, sticking with your hobbies and your passions lets you remain the woman that he fell for. And, it helps you maintain a sense of individuality, as it is way too easy to suddenly wonder “who the hell am I?!” when you’ve been part of a couple for a long time.
 
Yeah, I use to feel bad dedicating time to my blog in my last relationship, but this is my gateway and how I am able to express myself. Having some sort of hobby helps with keeping your own identity outside of your relationship. You never know, it can turn into something big!
 
5. HAVE MORE SEX Try to say “I’m not in the mood” less. Yes, you might be exhausted, but you know from experience that all it takes is that brief moment of pushing yourself through the exhaustion to suddenly be totally into getting it on. And sex is good for you and your relationship. It relieves stress, boosts confidence, and makes you and your man feel closer.
 
Yes ladies, sex is good! For the virgins, well I don't know what to tell ya, lol. But if you are active, it's great to connect with your boo and release some tension. Sex also burns calories so make it a work out, wink!
 
So those are my top 5, read the rest at Madame Noire
 
Did I skip over anything important? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment